Naturopathy – Mustard Pack Therapy: uses and Benefits
Naturopathy is a system of medicine, a system of healing wherein natural therapies are used to treat the disease; Like accupenture, Fasting, Hydrotherapy, Diet, Yoga, Manipulative therapy and Mud therapy. The concept of Pancha Mahabhootas like Agni, Aap, Tej, Vaayu, Akash are used to assist natural healing process, the purpose to treat the personas whole and not just symptomatic relief to stimulate and support person own healing capacity. In naturopathy, we believe that Nature heals itself. The root cause for diseases in body is toxins accumulated in the body and this system of medicine helps to eliminate the wastes from the body and helps in detoxification and rejuvenation of the body.
Now let us discuss the benefit of a Naturopathy therapy: Mustard Pack.
is a ponltice of mustard seed powder spread inside a protective dressing, applied to the body to stimulate healing. It is used to warm – crate heat, improve circulation, drawing toxins out of the body and it acts as source of nutrient, that can be absorbed through skin. This therapy was once a part of conventional medicine but, now it is mostly used as home remedy.
1. The Mustard Pack Therapy has great significance, it gives the body great relief and benefits.
2. This can be used for ache, pain, rheumatism, arthritis, sore muscles, chest congestion, cough, cold, infection of chest, infection of lungs.
3. It can be used to treat boils.
4. It is very effective and can cure fever.
5. In case of Arthritis it acts as anti-inflammatory and eases pain.
6. It brings out toxins from the body.
If left for too long, it can produce significant degree of burn to skin.