Children mindset is best mindset in the world, they are react according to how we react to them, or deal with them. In some cases we may be very harsh and some time too light taking, this directly impacts the mindset of the children and it effects how they behave with us in future, or how their their behavior change.
We need to follow some thought when dealing with children, so that we never hurt the mindset of the children, and adversely effect their behavior.
Thoughts to keep in mind:
- If your child lies to you often, it is because you aver-react too harshly to their inappropriate behavior.
- If your child is not taught to confide in you about their mistakes, you have lost them.
- If your child had poor self-esteem, it is because you advice them more than you encourage them.
- If your child does not stand up for themselves, it is because from their young age you have disciplined them regularly in public.
- If your child takes things that do not belong to them, it is because when you buy them things, you don’t let them chose what they want.
- If your child is cowardly, it is because you help them too quickly.
- If your child does not respect other people’s feelings, it is because instead of speaking to your child, you order and command them.
- If your child is too quick to anger, it is because you give too much attention to misbehavior and you give little attention to good behavior.
- If your child is excessively jealous, it is because you only congratulate them when they successfully complete something and not when they improve at something even if they don’t successfully complete it.
- If your child intentionally disturbs you, it is because you are not physically affectionate enough.
- If your child is openly defined, it is because you openly threaten to do something but don’t follow through.
- If your child is secretive, it is because they don’t trust that you won’t blow things out of proportion.
- If your child talks back to you, it is because they watch you do it to others and think its normal behavior.
- If your child doesn’t listen to you but listens to others, it is because you are too quick to make decisions.